ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

89 asc wheels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
negusm
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: 89 asc wheels Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=66481&item=7940727159&rd=1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Album
Foxfleet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked through my old pics and I can identify the wheels here. I posted on the old board July of 2002 about the McLaren a local dealership had. I test drove the car, took pics etc. The car was wearing the same Avenger tires as described in the ad. I am going to email him and find out if this car has met it's maker, or if the car is rolling on some new 24 inch dubs.
85 asc/McLaren Capri 5.0 SC Vert-lots of miles
68 Cougar 5.0/C4 Tubbed, Caged, Project Pumpkin
55 Ford F 100-Full 5.0, 5 speed, wiring, S-trim
75coug

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foxfleet wrote:
I just checked through my old pics and I can identify the wheels here. I posted on the old board July of 2002 about the McLaren a local dealership had. I test drove the car, took pics etc. The car was wearing the same Avenger tires as described in the ad. I am going to email him and find out if this car has met it's maker, or if the car is rolling on some new 24 inch dubs.

That's good detective work. Few things seem to escape the workers on this site. We'll be eagerly awaiting the results of your investigation.

1989 ascMcLaren convertible - royal gold
1986 ascMcLaren convertible - red
1984 ascMcLaren convertible - white
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: