ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I wonder what happened to this asc Coupe
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were NO black 1985s. So...... either you are correct & it's blue or it was an RS that the guy put ascMcLaren stripes onto.

1990 Final Car prior to the 12 Silver Anny Editions
1990 Silver Pearl Anny Edition
1986 Coupe Full Pkg #109 of 114.

http://public.fotki.com/ascmclaren/ascmclaren_capris/sandys_mclarens/
eric5oh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy lives close to me and has emailed me offering ASC parts for sale. I'll go and take the digital cam. He says he sold the shell to someone in Indiana, but still has the interior, ground effects, black out window trim, etc. He's been listing stuff on ebay like the air horns, etc. Shocked
negusm
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eric5oh wrote:
This guy lives close to me and has emailed me offering ASC parts for sale. I'll go and take the digital cam. He says he sold the shell to someone in Indiana, but still has the interior, ground effects, black out window trim, etc. He's been listing stuff on ebay like the air horns, etc. Shocked

Get the VIN if possible.

Check the rear speaker area too please.

Sounds like the car is dead.

-Mike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Album
86_capri_5.0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed this guy about Mclaren seats back in Nov here's his ad below

For Sale: Mustang SVO/ASC McLaren Parts: NOS FORD D/S outer turn signal, still in Ford Box, $175; NOS FORD P/S inner marker light, still in ford bag, $130; NOS FORD P/S '86 style headlight, still in box, $150; P/S used '86 style headlight with mounting bracket and rubber seal, $150; SVO front lower control arms,good ball joints, $125/set; SVO door panels, $100/set; SVO lower spoiler section, $85; SVO driveshaft, $35; ASC McLaren Capri Hatchback front and rear seats, $225; ASC McLaren rear bumper assembly w/ tail lights, $150; Saleen/Monroe GP shocks and struts, VGC, $225/4; Additional questions or requested pics? email me. Prices are PLUS shipping. Thanks!
Mike (msimms86@hotmail.com)
elmhurst, IL
RARE-ASC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

negusm wrote:
I emailed the guy twice about the car. The second time I asked about the color Very Happy (What a concept!)

He hasn't responded to my second email but he says it came from a 1985 car which was wrecked.

I loaded the picture up and looked at the RGB color distribution and in the "black/blue" area, it has evenly distributed RGB values with a very very tiny tiny tendency to Blue near the flash...but not nearly enough to be "conclusive" Very Happy

Maybe the guy will respond to my second email and with the VIN.

-Mike
not sure about all this bumper stuff sandy but i bought the asc complete front and rear seats from this ebay seller last week and yes grey piping so most likeley same car he is parting! Smile
2013 FORD F150 RAPTOR "TERRAIN TAN" 4X4 CREW CAB & LIFT ON 37s.
2016 SHELBY MUSTANG GT-H HERTZ EDITION #82 OF 171.
1995 F-350 CREW CAB DUALLY POWERSTROKE FULL BANKS KIT!
mandra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys I have been away from the net for a while. The bumper was real. Blue on the bottom and below the orange stripe. I put a picture in my album for reference.

It has the holes for the covers too.

Too bad though it is not in the greatest shape. I assume the car was even worse off Sad
negusm
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mandra wrote:
Sorry guys I have been away from the net for a while. The bumper was real. Blue on the bottom and below the orange stripe. I put a picture in my album for reference.

It has the holes for the covers too.

Too bad though it is not in the greatest shape. I assume the car was even worse off Sad

Too bad.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Album
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: