ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

85 ASC Mercury for SALE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
strawberydaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: 85 ASC Mercury for SALE Reply with quote

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:36 pm Post subject: 1985 asc mclaren mercury capri #355 for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1985 asc mclaren convertable merc capri, white with a navy top. has 123k original miles. it is driven daily. the car runs better than new . the engine was rebuilt after it hit the 90k mark and the trans was replaced. the heater and air unit is brand new. the radiator is new. the exaust has been replaced with stainless steel duel mufflers and tips. the tires are 6 months. the fuel system is new. the seats have been reapulstered. the top is about two years old. i have the original window sicker from before the car was modified into an asc. there are pictures of the car posted under capri convertables "85. the body is in good condition. #355 bought and sold in houston i am the 5th owner and i have traced the car all the way back to the dealership it was bought at. the car has one trophy from the 2003 lonestar nationals where it took gold in its class that must stay with the car! i have all of the original parts to the car. 5,827 obo.

seriouse buyers only e mail redandrea@sbcglobal.net
ASC Chick, 85 Murcury McLaren Capri, White W/ a Navy top & Navy Interior(#355)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: