ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Found more treasures !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ascMcLaren Info and Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Found more treasures ! Reply with quote

Looking through my ascMcLaren files late last night, (unable to sleep, due to "Chemo~Brain" and trembling fingers, among other ills) I got up to look through a few boxes to see *IF* there was anything I have not posted. (Yes, I am aware that I have not done 1987 VINS ~ ~ I will. It's ALOT of typing and I need to be up to the job - I WILL do it!)
Anyhow, I found HOW ascMcLaren ordered the MULES from FoMoCo. Laughing

D32 ORDER CODE

1987-1990 Ford Mustang LX V-8 2-Door Notchback Sedan
Air Conditioning; Premium Audio Sound; (Fleet Only) Tinted Windshield;
Power Lock Group (Trunk Release, Doors & Fuel Door Release); Am-Fm Stereo Radio with Cassette Player; Speed Control; Tilt Steering Wheel (Except 1990, when it was Not Available, due to the then new Air Bag in the Driver's Steering wheel Center); Special Order for asc McLaren CLOTH covered Articulating Bucket Seating; Electric Power Operated Dual Exterior Mirrors (Except 1987, and only on select 1988s, where the ordering new car dealer ORDERED it; Illuminating Visor Vanity Mirror 1987-1989 (N.A. on 1990) due to the change in sun visor style !

Now....

Ford Motor Company Installed Options:- (Over & Above D32 Coding)

4-Speed Automatic Transmission

asc McLaren Installed Options:-

Recaro Heated Multi Directional Leather Bucket Seating (1987-1988, until supplies were exhausted); Whistler Spectrum-II Superhetrodyne Remote Integral Radar Detector; Keyless Illuminated Entry; Bumper/Body/Bumper Accent Tape Stripe (1990 Only), [in Black, White, Dark Blue, Scarlet Red, Metallic Silver, Metallic Gold]
ascMcLaren Carpeted Plush Floor Mats-2 [Black, Red, Blue,Tan, Grey]; Special Order Paint Color, as per customer request.

Sandy knows of 3 Special Paint Orders:-
1) Solid 1973 Truimph British Racing Green with a Sand Beige Interior and a Tan Roof - A 1989.

2) The "Bowling Shoe" Car. Lower Sides in ascMcLaren Red, Hood, Front, Deck, Rear and uppermost body sides in Jet Black.

3) Car that went to some new England College, that would be used for pageants, football events, parades, etc, etc.
Keweenau White Car. Scarlet Interior & Atlantic Blue Roof.

#

1990 Final Car prior to the 12 Silver Anny Editions
1990 Silver Pearl Anny Edition
1986 Coupe Full Pkg #109 of 114.

http://public.fotki.com/ascmclaren/ascmclaren_capris/sandys_mclarens/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ascMcLaren Info and Resources All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: