ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ebay 88 asc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
negusm
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: ebay 88 asc Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6236&item=4532791136&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Album
mustang marty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I am reading the text of the ad it is sounding familiar. Then it hits me... the cut and pasted the first 4 paragraphs directly from my website! I should ask them for a commission!!! Laughing

Man, I thought my car was rough. My car is 3 years older with the same amount of miles, and nowhere near as much rust as that beauty...
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marty, are you sure?
As I was reading it, I woulda sworn that I wrote it!! Ages & ages ago. Did you write it, or did I ? It's so old, and I'm so old ~ I can't really recall.

1990 Final Car prior to the 12 Silver Anny Editions
1990 Silver Pearl Anny Edition
1986 Coupe Full Pkg #109 of 114.

http://public.fotki.com/ascmclaren/ascmclaren_capris/sandys_mclarens/
mustang marty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I copied what I wrote from anything that I had read to create my page, but like you said, it was so long ago when I made it anything is possible. I remember interviewing you over the phone back in 1997 or 1998 after you wrote me about some mistakes that were on my page. The text of it hasn't changed since then. I hadn't read it in so long, I actually had to go back and take a look at my page. Initially, I though they took only two paragraphs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: