ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP FOR ANDREA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: HELP FOR ANDREA Reply with quote

Mike N. a little help. Andrea has made contact with me & has stated that she registered back in August, but cannot get on the site. redandrea@sbcglobal Could you have a look see into this.

NEXT, Andrea needs help!
She & her stepdad are taking apart her seats ('86 'Vert w/Recaros) and they NEED the wiring diagram for these. Anybody have such & willing to eaither scan to her or photocopy and postal mail to her ??

1990 Final Car prior to the 12 Silver Anny Editions
1990 Silver Pearl Anny Edition
1986 Coupe Full Pkg #109 of 114.

http://public.fotki.com/ascmclaren/ascmclaren_capris/sandys_mclarens/
negusm
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her account is active, I reset her password and sent her account info to her to log in.

-Mike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Album
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

I'm thinking that others may have tried to join in, but also might have run into difficulties, and just walked away. Andrea & I speak via tele. now & then - so she felt comfortable calling to tell me. I hope others would do so as well. Rolling Eyes

1990 Final Car prior to the 12 Silver Anny Editions
1990 Silver Pearl Anny Edition
1986 Coupe Full Pkg #109 of 114.

http://public.fotki.com/ascmclaren/ascmclaren_capris/sandys_mclarens/
negusm
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her account was activated.....so I think she got and used the activation email....I don't remember activating her accountmyself.....I am curious as to exactly what problem she encountered.

-Mike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Album
strawberydaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: how it happened Reply with quote

negusm wrote:
Her account was activated.....so I think she got and used the activation email....I don't remember activating her accountmyself.....I am curious as to exactly what problem she encountered.

-Mike

well the heater core needed to be replaced and the air conditioning drain was clogged and need replacing. so to get to the unit the seats console and carpet were taken out. and come to find out that we needed to replace everything in the unit due to water damage, so we did. but now the master mechanic downstairs needs the wireing diagram to the speakers because we come to find out that we were not the first ones in the car and all the wireing was botched. so we need a wiringdiagram because driving without my music is a travisty.
ASC Chick, 85 Murcury McLaren Capri, White W/ a Navy top & Navy Interior(#355)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: