ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Afternoon Comrades!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> It's your call.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shelbyscarab

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Good Afternoon Comrades! Reply with quote

Just a shout today for all fellow comrades with ASC cars.

I'm getting spring fever with all this warm weather and can't wait to get my car out!
1988 ASC McLaren #688
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too, but we have yet to have any "warm" weather, although we seem to be finally out of the 30s & into the 40s.

The town I reside in has a car-show with a good turnout every Wednesday from June 1st to Sept. 7th in the town's center shopping area. That would be about 13 shows, of which usually 3 or 4 are rained out. I go 95% of the time. It's 6 to 9 PM. My Silver Anniversary 90 McLaren won "People's Choice" 1985 and newer" last year. Funny, 'cause non of the others ever won spit at this show.
Then there is a show at a fancy Mall that caters to millionaires and mega millionaires. It's a very fancy mall. I took the Caddy there. 95% walked by it and didn't even look at it.
Lastly, the BEST of the bunch is in a town center, once a year, Father's Day weekend. There I took the Blue McLaren once and the Gray McLaren Coupe once, and the Caddy once and never won anything.
But .... I have a good time, but worry like mad, driving home the 8 miles that some____________fillin the blanks will hit me.

Options for the blank:-
* honDUH
* piss-on
* Toyopet
* A-Cure-Ah
* Cell Phone Yakker

1990 Final Car prior to the 12 Silver Anny Editions
1990 Silver Pearl Anny Edition
1986 Coupe Full Pkg #109 of 114.

http://public.fotki.com/ascmclaren/ascmclaren_capris/sandys_mclarens/
U-MAN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Fired my car up last week. Sounds SOOOO Good. Like a fix for a Junky. Is it SPRING YET ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> It's your call. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: