ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1988 asc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
35tsc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: 1988 asc Reply with quote

Sorry, i was not able to buy the car. Please delete! Maybe someday when he is old enough to sell he will. I would love to have an ASC with 5,000 miles
________
Buy Magic Flight Launch Box

Last edited by 35tsc on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should keep it, Mark ~ and PM me with the seller's name & phone # for the 1988 with 5,000 miles!! Very Happy Laughing Razz Mr. Green

I can tell you that I'm fairly sure that I have never located that '88.
Seriously, if you wanna PM me with it's VIN I can check it against the ascMcLaren Master Log and see what comes up .... and No it has nothing on it as to where it was shipped nor to whom.

Regarding YOUR present car if you wanna send me the last 6 of the VIN I'll double check it for you and give you ALL the info I have on it. I began doing this in 1991 and in the 14 years since, I have never found a car that did not match the listing. I just wish the listing told more, such as tranny used and which one of the 1986s were the six cylinders !! !!

1990 Final Car prior to the 12 Silver Anny Editions
1990 Silver Pearl Anny Edition
1986 Coupe Full Pkg #109 of 114.

http://public.fotki.com/ascmclaren/ascmclaren_capris/sandys_mclarens/
35tsc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Pics are on the web Reply with quote

I put a couple of pictures up on the web. The parts are that of the pull down motor. The little plastic pieces break on the top pull down motor so I machined a piece out steel to take its place. I can fix your broken motor if needed.

The web site is below.

http://elwood.pionet.net/~mtnbiker/ASC%23479/index.html

Thanks
Mark
________
Rhode Island Dispensary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: