ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New guy in...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> WELCOME!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kentennis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: 80 Corvette Reply with quote

I had another '80 Vette. L-48 with a close ratio 4 speed. The racing clutch tore my knee up in traffic so I sold it. But I love the body style so I bought the one I have now (an L-82) with the auto. The other '80 was a custom paint job a friend did for me. Real dark green with gold metal flake. Gorgeous. On a cloudy or rainy day it looked jet black, at night it did too, but in the sunlight it was a bright dark green with that gold undersheen. Hated to part with it but had to. I also had a 1958 Red with the white cove. Wife got pregnant, bye-bye Vette!That was in 1960.
tfs2121

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigzeke42 wrote:
My eurocoupe has grey piping and grey seats.

very few euro have come up with the grey seats... but they "should" have the red ones.
eric5oh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was my old euro. It had gray piping, cruise, tilt, power windows, locks, hatch and fuel door. It would have been a 10yr restoration had I decided to keep it. I ultimately decided that I hated the T-tops and eventually would find a solid roof car. My cousin bought the car from a little old lady (original owner). He bought it and promptly changed everything. Sold the original seats and installed flofits, and swapped in a warmed over 5.0 5spd from a 92. He got rid of all the original parts. I could kill him, but what's done is done. I got it from him and the rest is history...Good luck on the build Stew, and I can pretty much answer any question about it. Eric
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> WELCOME! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: