ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sandy's MAchine is still in bad shape

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
negusm
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: Sandy's MAchine is still in bad shape Reply with quote

He called me to say it won't be fixed until Sunday....hopefully.

-Mike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Album
Tom S.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, we can talk about him and by the time he get's here to see it we'll be gone. Wink Angel

'85 ASC Coupe #607910--sold and crushed RIP Crying or Very sad
'95 SVT Cobra--sold
'89 Oregon State Police SSP Mustang--sold
'86 LX 5.0 Coupe--sold
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure can. I'd like to steal that Grey Coupe from him!! Then, I'd yank out that engine, and drop in a Chevy Cavaliar 6 Cyl. and put on some Boyd Wheels, and tint all the windows and re-paint it ultra violet right over those ugly orange stripes!

I have to clean out the damn computer, every 12 hours to get rid of over 40 spyware programs that constanly reload. By the time 12 hours has past, I am re-loaded. I do not know how to get rid of the host, ABOUT BLANK an especially nasty trogan host, that continues to allow them all back in over & over. I found the directions for getting rid of it on the web and saved them to my e-mail. When Matt comes home from college, NEXT WEEKEND, he will do it for me. I CAN"T WAIT ! I cleaned it all out late last night. So I am okay until like early evening, today, Saturday the 18th.

Things a pain in the butt, major! I cannot go "ON" the internet, per se. I have sent the URL of the top 5 sites I go to, to my e-mail. So, I go to my e-mail, to click onto the URL of the site. IF I go directly to my start up page on the 'Net (www.excite.com) I instanly re-load. So, I go to my "places" via my e-mail, and opening up the e-mail I sent to myself, and click onto it that way. THAT allows me like 12 hours or so until the crap re-loads, via ABOUT BLANK.

Nothing compared to the folks in Florida's problems.....

1990 Final Car prior to the 12 Silver Anny Editions
1990 Silver Pearl Anny Edition
1986 Coupe Full Pkg #109 of 114.

http://public.fotki.com/ascmclaren/ascmclaren_capris/sandys_mclarens/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: