ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

REALLY GOOD NEWS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> It's your call.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my appointment. I am meeting with this new Dr. to discuss the liver surgery on the 27th of June. This *IS* MAJOR surgery. They first see if they can "massage" the 7 leesons" to a preferred area of the liver. Hopefully they can actually cut out and remove the entire piece of infected liver. As you may know, the liver is the ONLY human part that will grow back to its normal size.

what I need to find out - is will it grow back HEALTHY, or again with cancer "spots" ? This I need to find out. My meeting is in 9 days.

I am not asking, but any prayers are accepted. I respect very highly, all Religions. As you know, I am close with a Preist in the hospital as well as a Rabbi. I find it amazing that once Christ is taken out of religion, how similiar Hebrew and Christanity are alike. Christ was the Savior, and the Jews are awaiting their savior. Other than that ( I know it's a bigiee) BUT, really other than than Christ, and whom HE was, the 2 faiths are so very very close. I am proud to have brought my dear friend, whom is a Priest and my Rabbi - to such a friendship the 2 of them have enjoyed.
In a world of so much hate, it is so good to see mutual respect and admiration these 2 men share. I know both will come to my side whenever this major surgery takes place. Probably end of this month.
Yes, I am very very scared! This will be my 8th surgery - I think....I am losing count, allready. Crying or Very sad Amazing thing is I have not one scar.
The technques they have today are way beyond belief !!!
I will keep 'ya all posted. If all goes well, I could be cancer-free by Labor Day. From a STAGE 4 to cured....Almost a miracle. We are on 3rd base.
(Yes, I have been to and thru hell; maybe I can make it.... all the way back. Thanks from the bottom of my heart (which IS very healthy, BTW.)

1990 Final Car prior to the 12 Silver Anny Editions
1990 Silver Pearl Anny Edition
1986 Coupe Full Pkg #109 of 114.

http://public.fotki.com/ascmclaren/ascmclaren_capris/sandys_mclarens/
hanksgt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our prayers are with you! As always, keep the faith. It has gotten you far and will take you all the way back to cured.
'89 ASC #176
'87 ASC #134
'85 GT
tfs2121

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandy i will keep praying for you. keep us posted...
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will do that.

1990 Final Car prior to the 12 Silver Anny Editions
1990 Silver Pearl Anny Edition
1986 Coupe Full Pkg #109 of 114.

http://public.fotki.com/ascmclaren/ascmclaren_capris/sandys_mclarens/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> It's your call. All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: