ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MILITARY MEMBERS - MacDill AFB, FL Car Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> It's your call.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HELMUT RONER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:56 pm    Post subject: MILITARY MEMBERS - MacDill AFB, FL Car Show Reply with quote

There's a car show April 12th, 2014 on MacDill AFB. Would love to see a show of force of American Muscle. My understanding, if you actually want to enter a car in the show you don't have to be military, but you'll need a sponsor to get you and your ride on base through the Visitor Center outside the Dale Mabry Main Gate.
Kentennis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 12th might work for us. have to check further. Something, in the back of my mind tells me we have something going on that day. Not sure but it may be the Sunset Corvette Club partnering with a radio station at a location. McDill's probably 50 miles away.
HELMUT RONER

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

****deleted expired event****
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> It's your call. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: