ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Waiting for that '86 Red Convertible to enjoy this summer?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoStro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject: GORGEOUS 1986 Mercury Capri ASC McLaren Red Convertible Reply with quote

Hi Folks!

My last post here. My dad's car is now for sale at the Gateway Classic Cars showroom in Tinley Park, IL 60487.

Check out their listing with 50 PHOTOS at

http://gatewayclassiccars.com/chicago/1986/mercury/capri-S576.html

Please share the listing around as much as you can!

It was a blast driving it down from Michigan's UP to Chicago, and got all kinds of attention at the gas stations and on the road.

I sure hope a true McLaren enthusiast buys this beauty (see it with the top down in all it's glory!)

And if anyone is interested in how it goes with Gateway, let me know. It is a consignment showroom, really cool.

Thanks, Monica
plumkrazy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! Love the color combination. Best of luck with the sale.
Kentennis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classic has the car listed as a 4 speed manual. It sure looks like an AOD transmission in the pictures.
MoStro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:03 am    Post subject: Waiting for that '86 Red Convertible to enjoy this summer? Reply with quote

Sharp Eye! Thanks! I missed it the first time I looked at it, as yes, it is an automatic.

I spoke to them yesterday (Sat. July 19) and hopefully they'll switch it soon as it pretty important.

They will be putting up a video there, too.
Kentennis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine has the same color combination but with every option they offered except the cruise control. Recaro seats with stereo headrests, whistler radar detector (which progress has made obsolete.) the interior doors are different, the decor package, 2 alarms systems. The mileage is about the same. I think I'm about to turn over 24,000 miles. My wife even likes the car! She does not like the Corvette nor our Thunderbird. But she refuses to drive it.

MoStro: Check your private messages.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: