ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1988 black/black/gray 50k miles, auto, WA $9900

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: 1988 black/black/gray 50k miles, auto, WA $9900 Reply with quote

Tuition sucks! My kid is killing me!

This is an all original Mclaren Mustang that has been turbocharged. About the turbo, according to the previous owners, it was dealer installed when new. The transmission has been rebuilt recently.

She runs and drives great, the wheels are 17" Cobra knock offs. They look great.

The leather is great, the paint is awesome. The only real issue is the windows in the top, they are cracked and need to be replaced. The top fabric is in perfect shape!

I've only had the car about a year and hopefully I'll have it longer. My driver 1992 Mustang GT is up for sale too and I'm hoping it will sell first.

Take a look at ascmclaren.com for current pricing trends on these cars as well as some history.

Please don't waste my time or yours.

Click on my album to see the car.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: