ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

86 convertible for sale $1500

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trgardner67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:35 pm    Post subject: 86 convertible for sale $1500 Reply with quote

1986 Mercury Capri ASC McLaren for sale. 5.0 eng missing harmonic balancer. Auto trans. Ran a few years back when I parked it thinking I was going to restore it never got around to it. It turns over now but will not fire. The car has 79,000 on it but its the years that have taking its toll on the car. I would call it fair to rough condition. Interior needs work,top needs plastic windows and weather stripping. Some rust starting to pop through the paint. I am asking $1500 I wanted more but due to the fact whoever buys it will need to handle pick up or delivery. I want some who will love the car as much as I did back when I could enjoy it. I have my money and time tied up in other things or I would restore it myself. Oh VIN available upon request. If you have any questions I will do my best to honestly answer them. Adding pics to my Album of this car
\
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: