ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Capri HVAC contol question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
86MclarenCapri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Capri HVAC contol question Reply with quote

I understand that my roadster was converted from a hatchback so it could have had a rear window defrost. That would have been the top right hand switch in the HVAC control panel.

It looks like the white paint on mine was removed (rather poorly) and the switch was removed as well. The back lighting is also not there for the right side of my panel. Is that what ASC did to these cars? I'm thinking the panel was replaced at some time..

I'll get a picture of mine but this is a picture I found on line that is the same unit I currently have (with the paint and knob/switch)

67 Mustang GTA Convt
birdiestobehad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My '86 does not have the defrost function and it is in original condition.

This does not mean that asc did not get some with it and leave it in, as we've all seen that there are a lot of small differences between our cars of the same year
1986 'vert #118
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: