ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Factory body kit install questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
86MclarenCapri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Factory body kit install questions Reply with quote

I just got my car back from the body shop and I'm now thinking about adding the body kit. I managed to get the spoiler on and it looks WAY better than that third brake light box disaster. Pics to follow..

My question is about the new body kit parts that Henry is selling. Has anyone installed the 'updated design' ones? How did it go? Did they need a lot of work to get them to fit?

I bought a new fiberglass windshield molding from him and although it was a very good looking part, it would have taken a ton of work to get it to fit properly. I ended up having the shop repair the original plastic piece. I also bought a new tonneau applique from him and spent about 8 hours sanding the underside to get it to sit flat on the tonneau. Again, it was a very good part but needed work to get it to fit.
67 Mustang GTA Convt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: