ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carlisle 2019 - Super Ford Weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
86MclarenCapri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:10 pm    Post subject: Carlisle 2019 - Super Ford Weekend Reply with quote

I went to the show and only saw 4 McLarens!? Did anyone else go?

There was a blue 87-90 on the field with the Fox body Mustangs and the owner wasn't part of any McLaren group. He wasn't much of an enthusiast..

The coupe in the tent was awesome!!

I waited around on Saturday for the roadster owners to get back to their cars, but I didn't meet them. I took a lot of pictures of their door panels, though. One had a carbon fiber grill that looked really cool!!!

I also met Henry! I didn't get a chance to talk to him much because some meat head walked up and introduced himself and started talking about his Mustang. I just had to walk away.

I didn't get any parts for the McLaren but I got a BUNCH of cool parts for my 67!!
67 Mustang GTA Convt
fascat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there with my '86 Coupe. The Coupe in the tent is a beautiful car. I did get to meet a few people from this site. All great people and it was nice to put faces with the names.

86MclarenCapri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I went through the tent and didn't see your car!!?? I saw the other one in the tent outside, but you couldn't get close to it.

I was a little upset at the low number of Capris that showed up..
67 Mustang GTA Convt
fascat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My car was in Building T. There was a class for Capris over near the car corral. I'm not sure how the turn out of Capris usually is as this was the first time I had my Capri there and the first time I have been there since 2000.

I had a great time. Especially meeting the people I had only talked online with. Wish I could have spent more time talking with them but there was so much there to see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: