ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amy Assiter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> It's your call.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark@ddi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Amy Assiter Reply with quote

I don't even know how many hours I spent watching Barret Jackson. It was a bunch and I got really hooked on it.

I also got "hooked" on Amy and really enjoyed watching how she worked the bidders. A whole lot more subtle than those obnoxious guys screaming out there.

I thought that she was really cute and so I googled her to learn more. Champion auctioneer in her own right.......and married to "Spanky."

My heart is broken!!!!
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky was married once prior. His 20-something son was an auctioneer a few times when I tuned in,

1990 Final Car prior to the 12 Silver Anny Editions
1990 Silver Pearl Anny Edition
1986 Coupe Full Pkg #109 of 114.

http://public.fotki.com/ascmclaren/ascmclaren_capris/sandys_mclarens/
ponydude

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amy is also an icon in my book. I love to watch her at work. And just watch her.
'81 T-Top Coupe
2-'84 1/2 GT 350's 5.0 5speeds, 1 T-Top
'95 Mustang GTS
'83 Black Magic
hanksgt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: Amy Assiter Reply with quote

Another Amy devotee! She sang the Star Spangled Banner at the start of Sundays auction. WOW! I'm sorry I didn't video it.

mark@ddi wrote:
I don't even know how many hours I spent watching Barret Jackson. It was a bunch and I got really hooked on it.

I also got "hooked" on Amy and really enjoyed watching how she worked the bidders. A whole lot more subtle than those obnoxious guys screaming out there.

I thought that she was really cute and so I googled her to learn more. Champion auctioneer in her own right.......and married to "Spanky."

My heart is broken!!!!

'89 ASC #176
'87 ASC #134
'85 GT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> It's your call. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: