ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New owner 88
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> WELCOME!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASCMCLRN

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

88-254 wrote:
Yea, yea, yea you have it right. Now stop laughing Razz I can't explain it, I can only wonder how the heck it has all three. It is funny. But it is an 88 and I know Sandy is correct that it is #866.

You have not missed a thing, unless of course I find another plaque hidden inside the trunk Screwy You never know!

Have you checked under the passenger seat yet? Sandy mentioned before thats a typical spot they fly off the dash too.

I found an old link to the Yahoo site were a gentlemen had an '87 ASC #487, yet they only made 479 that year! Screwy

Not sure if you need to be a member to access however the link is posted below. If you can't view, it doesn't take long to join the vacant site. We stopped using it years ago when Mike was nice enough to start this new improved site with many more features. I like to go back there every so often and search through the archives so to speak for info we already had forgotten.

link: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ascmclaren/message/1343

Nick Smile
ASCMCLRN

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

88-254 wrote:
tfs2121 wrote:
lol i think you got it right nick!

this car sure is goofy

It is not goofy, just a little Confused as to it's identity.

Have you seen the Mustang/ Capri hybrids out there? I am not talking hybrid like e85 for fuel economy either lol. Some of these cars look like they should be named Frankenmotor's or better yet whats that reality show were they build their own mobile contraptions to go up against each other in an arena? Boxing

Nick Wink
88-254

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked under the seat before and now that I read this, I went and looked again just to make sure. No luck.

I will check out that site. Thanks.

I have seen a couple of strange ones on Ebay in the last month or so. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> WELCOME! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: