ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello, new member here, need help identifying my car if ASC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> WELCOME!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vrezh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Hello, new member here, need help identifying my car if ASC Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking of restoring my 86 Capri 5.0L H.O., but I need some information and help finding parts and knowing the original paint codes.
I originally bought this car from Montebello Lincoln-Mercury dealer in California, it was in their showroom as a demo. It was one of two that they special ordered and the dealer's son rolled one over in Big Bear, so daddy took this one away from him. Any help and advice is appreciated.

Thank You

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=138615861/PictureID=2705058027/a=70419682_70419682/t_=70419682
negusm
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice car!

Head over to www.foureyedpride.com. They are the #1 resource for any questions with your car. (I am an admin over there too). Go to the forums on the site:

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/index.php

For resto stuff make sure you always check with www.foxmustangrestoration.com. Unlike the other vendors, this guy OWNS a couple of 85 SSP cars that he is personally restoring. He is an ultra picky guy when it comes to resto parts and has single handedly pushed the reproduction industry to make the CORRECT parts for our cars. Thanks to him we have many extra restoration parts that we normally would have to scrounge alternatives for.

When you sign up at FourEyedPride you also get a 10% discount from FoxMustangRestoration.

-Mike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Album
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> WELCOME! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: