ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ascMcLaren in Florida

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kentennis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:44 pm    Post subject: ascMcLaren in Florida Reply with quote

We were camping last week, in Mayo, Florida, and ran across a white convertible that the people had just bought. White convertible with a white top. No license plate. The neighbors were not real friendly and questioned why I went to their door and knocked so I didn't bother getting the VIN. The area was full of Trump signs and the attitude was not real friendly at that end of the park. Didn't feel getting more info was all that important. The owners were on vacation from an RV park!! I left them a note in their park mailbox. We're going back up 11-25 so maybe I'll be able to talk to them.

It was on a Capri chassis.
capri50asc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:48 pm    Post subject: What is wrong with Trump Signs? Reply with quote

Ken

What is wrong with Trump Signs?

Chris Rolling Eyes
Kentennis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not the signs. It's the attitude, in Florida, of the people that put them up. They are all armed and looking for a fight.
capri50asc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:34 am    Post subject: Signs in Florida Reply with quote

Ken

You mean like the people in San Francisco, Oakland California , Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia etc , who have been rioting, burning buildings, fighting, throw things at the Police, ...................yeah, those Trump people are bad!
knsstang

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: ascMcLaren in Florida Reply with quote

Kentennis wrote:
We were camping last week, in Mayo, Florida, and ran across a white convertible that the people had just bought. White convertible with a white top. No license plate. The neighbors were not real friendly and questioned why I went to their door and knocked so I didn't bother getting the VIN. The area was full of Trump signs and the attitude was not real friendly at that end of the park. Didn't feel getting more info was all that important. The owners were on vacation from an RV park!! I left them a note in their park mailbox. We're going back up 11-25 so maybe I'll be able to talk to them.

It was on a Capri chassis.

What year do you think it may have been? What color was interior?
1989 Royal Gold Metallic #095 (225Hp)
2016 Kawasaki ZX14R (199.9Hp) (26,200 miles)
2013 Kia Optima (275Hp)
2012 GMC Yukon Denali (403Hp)
Kentennis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know what color the interior is. Got ran off before I could get the VIN or look at the inside. We'll be back up there on the 25th so I should have more info, and maybe a conversation with the owner. It looks like that part of the campground is long term (maybe permanent) residents.
Kentennis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I talked to ther owner 'John' today for a few minutes. It's a 1985 with 83,000+ miles. Some rust, runs good, needs paint. He's supposed to call me with the VIN to see if it's in the database. It couldn't be read thru the windshield. He bought it from a woman whose husband was sick and she wanted it gone. The husband passed a couple weeks ago. I may have more info in a few days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: