ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTT 1988 ASC McLaren Mustang Convertible For Jeep/4-Runner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrheehee

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: WTT 1988 ASC McLaren Mustang Convertible For Jeep/4-Runner Reply with quote

I'd like to trade my ASC for a Jeep, 4 Runner, possibly Yukon 2 door or something similar.

I don't want do this but I need something a younger female family member can drive and it's not going to be the ASC for several reasons.

I can send pics, but basically it's white/blue/auto/100k/original except the mufflers, rear axle and headlights. Heater core is shot, A/C doesn't work. I had it shipped here (NW Georgia) from California, there is *no* rust I can find. I never drive it if it might rain, or in the Winter. Previous owner said he never did either. In fact I have a new top for it but it is not installed because it ruins the windows to leave it down all the time. The transmission slips going into OD so I have been easy on it. I changed the fluid and filter, there were no chunks in the pan and it helped a little but eventually it will need to be rebuilt. I had the original alternator rebuilt... That's all I can think of off hand.

Th original paint looks good, even up close. Not perfect but it shines. It has new tires also. The driver's door panel could be replaced but it's not bad just not perfect. Seats are fine no holes or tears as is the rest of the interior. It runs very well, it will start right up no matter how long since it's last drive. I would rate it at 85% overall.

I have people interested here but I've benefited from this site so much I wanted to offer it here first, and considering it will likely receive better treatment from an enthusiast?

I'm looking for a Jeep Wrangler TJ (coil springs) or a CJ-5 or CJ-7 or an older 4 Runner, Yukon or? Similar value and condition please.

please email questions to mrheehee ((at)) gmail ((dot)) com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: