ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old People and The Web

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> WELCOME!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
negusm
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Old People and The Web Reply with quote

The seniors running government in NYS are about to cause a panic.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-57440895-501465/new-york-lawmakers-propose-ban-on-anonymous-online-comments/

In all honesty I will probably BLOCK ALL IP ADDRESSES ORIGINATING FROM NYS if this goes through until I can determine the ramifications.

I urge anyone from NYS to call their local representative in the state legislature and tell them to get a clue and vote down this thing.

Now I'll probably have to figure out where in the world the server is that runs this site and make sure it's NOT in NY. Then I'll have to figure out how to see what IP addresses are from NYS and either block them or detect them to make sure I have the account user's full contact information. There may need to be some verification done too to verify it.

-Mike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Album
86ASCCoupe20

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder where they made up that 40 per cent number? Utterly ridiculous.
1986 ASC Mclaren coupe #20 of 114.
Black with gray interior and stripes.
65,227 miles. Pop up sunroof car.
302 5 speed.
Kentennis

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E.R.I.S.A.

Every Ridiculous Idea Since Adam.

I wish they'd pass a law that says, "Residents of New York are NOT allowed to move to Florida and must limit stays to 72 hours or less." they move here because they 'Love it', then try to change it to be just like New York!!
avmtdan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how the article says that users feel helpless against cyber-bullying. Teach the kids to turn off the damn machine or go to another site.
87 ASC Mclaren Mustang #416
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> WELCOME! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: