ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new to ASC from Canada BC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> WELCOME!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fetdex

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: new to ASC from Canada BC Reply with quote

hi ive posted here before only a few weeks ago. And had some great advise.
Sorry for not getting back to a select few.it has been busy as I was getting my 88 inspected and repaired to insure here in Canada.
I had bought it from Oregon. its # 807 and the last vin # is 204167

The only thing wrong with the car was ....besides having someone not keep it clean was the two pieces that are around the outside and inside of the windshield,and the windshield needed replaced.
I have decided to wait till the new year to replace these . As ive spent more then I wanted to get it inspected.
The car is white with blue top and interior.
It looks like here in Canada I can get collector plates for this car as it was a limited build. That means under 1500 production for that year. All they ask for besides pictures is paperwork.....im thinking that part is going to be hard to find.looks like the manual I can buy.
Does anyone know how to a quire even copied documents for it.I plan to show the car and cruise and enjoy.thanks Jim
ASC #807
plumkrazy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome,

As for info on ASC 1987-1993, I just saw abunch of stuff on Ebay get listed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> WELCOME! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: