ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'84 White/blue 5-speen roadster - PA Craigslist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4-barrel Mike

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:00 am    Post subject: '84 White/blue 5-speen roadster - PA Craigslist Reply with quote

** No pictures in ad **

1984 MCLAREN CAPRI CONVERTIBLE 1 OF 50 - $7000 (SPRING GROVE, PA)

Quote:
All original no mods (Has the 1984 date coded spark plug wires). Original Mclaren parts intact. I Bought this car off of the Original 90 Year old owner. 25,000.00 Original miles Documented by title, mileage statment and car fax . This Car is 1 of 50 Convertibles built in 84 (2 SEATER) And 1 of 3-5 with the 5 Speed Manual Transmission.White with Blue Top and Optional RECARO LEATHER SEATS WITH BUILT IN SPEAKERS. Exterior is in Good condition with 100 % NO RUST. Interior is in EXECELLENT Condion as you would expect on a 25k car (Even has the factory ASC 5.0 Mats) Convertible Top Needs the plastic rear window replaced as it has a rip in it. Car runs but needs a water pump and tune up (Been sitting indoors many years). Please ask all questions you may have. I encourage inspection of car in person. SERIOUS INQUERIES ONLY. SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. MUST SEND CONTACT PHONE NUMBER I WILL CALL YOU. WILL NOT REPLY TO EMAILS UNLESS CONTACT INFO IS SENT. Please note that I have listed this vehicle to the best of my knowledge Having said that, this vehicle will be sold "AS-IS" for the sole purpose that it is indeed a used vehicle. Additional pictures can be provided by serious request. Please be sure to ask any and all questions prior to buying. Serious inquiries only need apply please THANKS .

https://york.craigslist.org/cto/5793837680.html

Mike
lightning95sc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DISCLAIMER: JUST MY OPINION

Being politically correct: I think it's a bit disingenuous when people don't put pictures in an ad, but require you to be serious and jump through hoops to contact them.

Not being politically correct: You want me to send you MY contact information, be serious about wanting to see or just talk about your vehicle, then you say, "additional pictures upon request". You didn't take the time to put up the first pictures, so how SERIOUS can YOU be? That pisses me off.

My thought is, your desire to sell anything is commensurate with the amount of effort you put into crafting a COMPLETE ad, instead of stressing how much you want to avoid everybody's BS. Thereby creating a barrier of your own BS.

Sorry, guys. Rant over.

Chuck
75coug

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lightning95sc wrote:
DISCLAIMER: JUST MY OPINION

Being politically correct: I think it's a bit disingenuous when people don't put pictures in an ad, but require you to be serious and jump through hoops to contact them.

Not being politically correct: You want me to send you MY contact information, be serious about wanting to see or just talk about your vehicle, then you say, "additional pictures upon request". You didn't take the time to put up the first pictures, so how SERIOUS can YOU be? That pisses me off.

My thought is, your desire to sell anything is commensurate with the amount of effort you put into crafting a COMPLETE ad, instead of stressing how much you want to avoid everybody's BS. Thereby creating a barrier of your own BS.

Sorry, guys. Rant over.

Chuck

I agree. Unless a car is truly something that I fear I may never see for sale again, I skip it if there are no photos.

1989 ascMcLaren convertible - royal gold
1986 ascMcLaren convertible - red
1984 ascMcLaren convertible - white
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: