ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ASC McLarens still under valued.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the capri as a whole is undervalued vs a mustang, but i have noticed a change starting to happen because its not as much as it used to be. As for sandys car, im not suprised its not selling for much, unless you want a museum quality car I wouldnt by it. If mine is anything to go off of, low mileage is not a good thing for the engine. Mine has less then 50k miles on it and it leaks from anyplace an engine can leak from, valve covers, heads, oil pan, oil fittings, you name it. Who wants to spend what, $13k on an 80s car that you have to put money in before you can drive it?

Dont get me wrong, i love the capri, and my asc even more. Here in Vegas my buddy owns a DeLorean, there are about 6 or 7 in town, but in 3 years we've never seen another capri, i love it. But, when we go out togather do people look at the capri? Nope, Delorean everytime. People just dont know what these things are, and the price reflects that somewhat
1986 ascMclaren Coupe #105

Initial success or total failure - AF EOD
dime_store_pony wrote:
granddaddy said "son, clowns wear bowties and if'n i ever catch ya in one
i'll take a picture and show all the girls"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Album
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: