ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbe here with a Sterling Silver 1990

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snooky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:18 pm    Post subject: Newbe here with a Sterling Silver 1990 Reply with quote

Hello all, just picked up a one owner 61,200 mile #276 1990 Sterling Silver, Gray int, black top, black stripe in molding, keyless entry, Radar detector, & Z-bart undercoating. From what I can tell it's fully loaded, and one of three in this combo. Is there anything else someone can tell me about this car? Does anyone know how many 1990's are left?
Thanks, Jim
RARE-ASC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like one of the Silver Ann editions. There are only 6 in data base of the 65. I have a 90 final car Ford built to be sent to ASC it has 3200 miles. Post some photos of your new ride!
2013 FORD F150 RAPTOR "TERRAIN TAN" 4X4 CREW CAB & LIFT ON 37s.
2016 SHELBY MUSTANG GT-H HERTZ EDITION #82 OF 171.
1995 F-350 CREW CAB DUALLY POWERSTROKE FULL BANKS KIT!
Snooky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I have seen.. been doing some research and seen you have one of the late "Sandy" cars. For a one owner car with low miles it's a mess. Guy left it outside to get weathered Sad I'm on the fence if I should sell it and buy one in better shape, or restore this one. I have a black 88 in the 90's and always wanted one back again. It would be this combo or a triple black 90 That there seems only to be one left. What to do? Any info if I were to sell what it's worth? [/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> ASC Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: