ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index ascMcLaren Enthusiasts
An asc McLaren forum for ALL Mustang and Capri based cars modified by Automotive Speciality Corporation, a Division of American Sunroof Corporation.
(a trademarked corporation) with no affilation to this site.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking to buy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sabatino

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Looking to buy Reply with quote

Looking to buy 88, 89 or 90 convertible. Must be nice. I sold my 86 a couple of years ago and really miss it. I live in Phoenix, AZ so would like a western car.
asc709

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind are you looking for?

Project, driver, show car, etc?
1988 ASC McLaren #709
hanksgt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Looking to buy Reply with quote

Have you seen this one?
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/2773382670.html
It looks nice. I have not gone and looked at it.

Do you visit the Pavilions on Saturday nights? 4th Saturday is Mustang night and we have anywhere from 70 to 100 Mustangs, plus several hundred other cars, trucks and motorcycles.

sabatino wrote:
Looking to buy 88, 89 or 90 convertible. Must be nice. I sold my 86 a couple of years ago and really miss it. I live in Phoenix, AZ so would like a western car.

'89 ASC #176
'87 ASC #134
'85 GT
Tx Trooperstang

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That car is a beauty for the price!!!! Wish it had come up before I bought mine last July. I would have offered him mine but it needs some work and I would have to get at least 8k . I had the Wheels refinished with new Michelin Rubber for 1900.00. Mine still needs a Top, Seat Covers and Rubber Seals and eventually Paint.

It is 1079 Azure Blue Auto

My car came originally from Oregon then to California then to Sedona, AZ in 2001 where it sat in a collectors Garage till he passed away then to Camp Verde,AZ. then to me last Aug in Texas. Car has about 90,000 miles on it. The speedo was changed at 75k and has 15k on the new one 140MPH I still have the Original Speedo and Radio ,Window Sticker and 90% of the repair work in reciepts.

Tom
75coug

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had mine for quite a few years now, but every time that I see one like this come up for sale, I still kick myself for overpaying.

1989 ascMcLaren convertible - royal gold
1986 ascMcLaren convertible - red
1984 ascMcLaren convertible - white
Tx Trooperstang

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess when I look at the price it is going to take to get in show condition. I may have paid a little too much for the car but when you look at the prices of a low mileage Fox Body that is not molested and how often are you going to get documentation that I got. Parts replacement is not going to be cheap. Henry by no means is asking to much for his parts because ASC didn't sell them to him cheap. I love the way my car runs. I wouldn't hesetate to drive it anywhere. I know I will have to spend at least $5000 to do this ( Seat Covers, Top, Tail Light Covers, Rubber Seals, Carpet then Paint)

Tom
sabatino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: nice driver Reply with quote

Looking for nice driver. I want something that is ready to go and does not need a lot of work, if any.
My contact info is: sam@musicredhat.com
davis388

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: 1990 McLaren for sale Reply with quote

Dash Plaque: Special Edition 1905
Runs & Drives but needs some TLC
New top professionally installed correct new material
Stock, all there 68000 miles
Florida Rebuilt title-original florida car central Florida.
$5500
Sandy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davies 388.......

Is THAT yor car ????

I ask because it is a 1990 AND it is SILVER and its Dash Plaque is between 1901 and 1912. These 12 were set aside as they were to be made as Silver Anniversry Aditions !! As we all know, only 2 were actually made, due to lawyer's letters from FORD Motor Company
To bad it is a "Re-Build"

SEE HERE http://images17.fotki.com/v523/photos/4/43979/178315/SilverSandy-vi.jpg

1990 Final Car prior to the 12 Silver Anny Editions
1990 Silver Pearl Anny Edition
1986 Coupe Full Pkg #109 of 114.

http://public.fotki.com/ascmclaren/ascmclaren_capris/sandys_mclarens/

Last edited by Sandy on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
davis388

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: 1990 for sale Reply with quote

Yes, my car it is a silver although only one ordered and made in White blue combo, yes to bad its a rebuild, never should have been salvaged, damage wasn't that bad.
linker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:02 am    Post subject: 88 asc mclaren convertible in San Diego, 30K orig miles Reply with quote

I just pm'd you the information to contact my husband if you want to talk with him.

Here is the link to our album with pictures:
http://www.ascmclaren.org/phpBB/album_personal.php?user_id=190
Limited Edition #795 - the 261st made for 1988
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascMcLaren Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: